Welcome!!

This blog is a compilation of all me and my husband's favorite recipes. Most are simple and easy to make. Please leave feedback if clarification is needed, if you like adding something else to the recipe, how you do it differently, etc. I would LOVE feedback! And mostly, I just hope you can enjoy eating some yummy food!!

To get regular updates, like me on Facebook or
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chocolate Bundt Cake




Oh my GOODNESS!  This CAKE.  It is so insanely good that it will drive you to madness.

Ingredients
1 yellow cake mix
1 small box instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
3 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 cup chocolate chips

Notes / Directions
Mix all dry ingredients to remove lumps. Add everything else and mix for 2 minutes. Grease and flour a bunt pan and pour in batter. Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.  Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...