Welcome!!

This blog is a compilation of all me and my husband's favorite recipes. Most are simple and easy to make. Please leave feedback if clarification is needed, if you like adding something else to the recipe, how you do it differently, etc. I would LOVE feedback! And mostly, I just hope you can enjoy eating some yummy food!!

To get regular updates, like me on Facebook or
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 29, 2014

Bean Chip Dip



Just in time for New Years! This is a variation of a seven layer bean dip. I don't care for guacamole so I leave that out. And the dip is WAY better with the taco seasoning in it.

Ingredients:
2 cans refried beans
1 16 oz. tub sour cream
1 taco seasoning package
shredded mexican blend cheese
1 small can cut olives
1 tomato
green onions

Notes / Directions
Spread refried beans out onto a large pizza pan. Mix sour cream with taco seasoning and spread on top of beans. Spread cheese over the top and sprinkle on olives, tomato, and green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...