Welcome!!

This blog is a compilation of all me and my husband's favorite recipes. Most are simple and easy to make. Please leave feedback if clarification is needed, if you like adding something else to the recipe, how you do it differently, etc. I would LOVE feedback! And mostly, I just hope you can enjoy eating some yummy food!!

To get regular updates, like me on Facebook or
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Easy 3 Table Toppers in One

A few years back I had a need to make something crafty so I ended up at Micheal's Craft and TONS of stuff was on sale!!  So this is what I bought for $20:


I put some beads that I already had in the jar with the candle and it makes for 3 different table toppers




And then I made the wreath.  I started by placing the flowers where I wanted them to be and then I hot glued them into place.



Put it together and what have you got?  Bippity Boppity Bo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...